Guittard & Sierra Family Dentistry now fully reopen, taking hygiene appointments
Guittard & Sierra Family Dentistry is happy to announce our full reopening with the resumption this week of regular hygiene visits.
Our patients can now schedule appointments for any and all our dental services.
The safety and health of our patients and team continues to be of utmost concern, and we have always and will continue to strictly adhere to all health protocols set forth by federal and state officials, including the American Dental Association (ADA), California Department of Health and California State Dental Board.
Guittard & Sierra dentistry reopening
Let us also reassure you that a dental office is one of the most hygienic places you can be. We have always been obsessed over cleanliness and protection from infection. It’s even more of a priority now.
Here are some of the steps we’re taking to keep you healthy and safe:
- Patient screening before the appointment then again at the appointment. This includes taking temperature, asking about symptoms and having patients fill out a screening form.
- Limiting our waiting room to one patient and encouraging companions to wait in the car or come back after the appointment. Patients can also remain in their cars, and we will call them when we are ready to see them.
- Only patients will be allowed in the treatment room, unless a parent or translator is absolutely needed.
- Staff is also being screened in the morning and again after lunch. Should a team member have symptoms, they will be sent home to wait two weeks after symptoms subside or until they are tested.
- We are staggering care in rooms where saliva has been aeresolized and utilizing our newly purchased medical grade HEPA filters to recycle the air.
- Our office spaces, exam rooms and instruments are sanitized after each patient visit with hospital-grade disinfectant.
- Patients will also be asked to wear face covering while in the office.
- We are also utilizing the highest standards of PPE for our doctors and staff, including face shields, eye masks, surgical masks, gowns and gloves to ensure the safety of our patients, staff and doctors.
Schedule your hygiene appointment
Here’s what that means for you: Now is the time to schedule an appointment if you’ve been putting off dental care.
We also remain available for a virtual consultations via phone or video conference if you’d like to consult with our dentists about care prior to a visit.
Most of all, we want our patients to feel safe and comfortable in our office and will do everything in our power to continue to do so. We encourage you to contact us if you have any concern over your dental health, and we very much look forward to seeing you. Be safe. Be well. We’re here to help.