Message Regarding Coronavirus Precautions
At Guittard & Sierra Family Dentistry we are paying close attention to the current public health situation related to coronavirus (COVID-19) and are taking measures to keep all appointments and interactions with our patients safe and comfortable. We are monitoring updates from local and national authorities.
- Our staff will limit handshaking, physical touching without personal protective equipment like gloves, and standing near patients without wearing a mask.
- Should our waiting room be full, you have the option to wait in your car and receive a phone call or text message when it is your turn for treatment
- Magazines and coffee will not be available so as to limit possible infected surfaces however if you need a glass of water, please ask a staff member and they will get it for you.
- Hand sanitizer will continue to be available in the lobby or upon request.
- If you have a cough or a fever, please reschedule your appointment at least two weeks after symptoms have subsided, see your physician for testing or treatment as necessary, and you will not be charged a cancellation fee.
- If you have traveled to China, Iran, South Korea, or Europe within two weeks of your scheduled appointment, please reschedule.
- If you have had close contact with an individual diagnosed with COVID-19, please reschedule to a later date at least two weeks away from your last interaction with that individual, granted you have been symptom free in those two weeks.
- Our staff will continue to disinfect all surfaces, including the lobby, bathrooms, and operatories and we will continue to enact universal precautions.
We look forward to continuing to serve you and your family safely and effectively.
Guittard & Sierra Family Dentistry